The Legion Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My guild and I

5 posters

Go down

My guild and I Empty My guild and I

Post  Erai Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:27 pm

What do we want from our guild and what can we do for our guild? Personally I find it a bit distastefull when I see people selling stuff in guild chat and even more distastefull to see people asking money for a boost. If I get a green drop and a guild member can use it I usually give it away for free. If I'm boosting people I'll do it for free. I'm a LW and I'll make stuff for people for free as long as it doesnt include rare materials (then u will have to grind the rare stuff ur self Razz ). I realy dont like the consept of using the guildchat as a "money machine". We have chosen to join up together in this guild and for me that includes helping eachother out and thereby making the guild stronger.
Dont misunderstand me. I'm not using my every evening boosting people. I want to go places myself. But I think a little guild spirit and helpfullness goes a long way.

Erai

Back to top Go down

My guild and I Empty Re: My guild and I

Post  Iries Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:48 pm

I totally agree with you Smile
Why selling items to guildies? They can all buy them from auction house or vendor. Even if they are for better price, this is not what we ask for, really. If you help others, help will come to you too. I've seen that a lot, especially in our guild.
And as for the team spirit, we are really working on it lately. That's why we started with onyxia attunement, and that's why we are doing guild boosts for low levels. I know we don't do them so often yet, but since earlier we didn't arrange such things at all, i think we are getting there.
And as i read in another post.. please guys try to be more sociable at guild chat. Get to know people. It's nice Smile
Iries
Iries
Admin
Admin

Location : right now? in front of my computer - bedroom - house - thessaloniki - greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironbone Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:53 am

I totally agree too! The guild chat should not be used for selling green, even blues to other guildies. But to be honest i can only remember a few instances where this has happened, so its not that big of a problem. i will enforce the "no selling stuff on guild chat" topic when i'm online from now on. As for boosts i think its totally up to the booster, if someone wants to boost thats fine but people should not be bugged for boosts - its annoying ! Very Happy
Ironbone
Ironbone
Admin
Admin

https://legionofdoom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  copp Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:35 am

I love a little chat when im online, but yeh i agree sometimes its a bit dead. Think even if its just hello to everyone thats good enough.

And on the lower level raids keep them coming, i know lots of us new players really appreciate them. Not only for items but for the experience, social side and to learn the more advanced things in the game.

copp

Back to top Go down

Post  Erai Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:42 am

Frozenwrath wrote:I As for boosts i think its totally up to the booster, if someone wants to boost thats fine but people should not be bugged for boosts - its annoying ! Very Happy

I totally agree about that. I dont do boost often, but when I do I'll do it for free.
I hate when people starts bugging for boost every hour. I've managed to do my instances without boosts (apart from a few exceptions where people has actually offered me a boost). Why some people expects a boost everytime they want to get something is a total mystery to me.
The best way to prepare ur self for highlevel instances is to do lots of instances with a level appropiate grop,- U dont learn shit from having a lvl 70 dragging u through WC or SM.

Erai

Back to top Go down

Post  Redspear Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:17 am

Agreed ppl shouldn't scream for boosts in chat but could I just make a small suggestion?How about we set up a schedule where we do instances especially for lower levels to make them feel more involved. I'm not saying boosts but rather so everyone knows that on a particular date guildmates will know that this instance is being done,etc. An example could be like on the 16th March 4pm Blackfathom Deeps or something similar. That way people in the guild around that level will know that there will be an instance run that day and will probably join up rather then aimlessly asking for boosts. I mean try to see things from a low level point of view where there isn't much going on in the guild for them. It's alright for the higher levels doing raids but not as involving for the lower levels. Ideas like this really help promote a sense of guild teamwork and spirit as well as making things more fun for lower levels so please give feedback.
Redspear
Redspear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down