The Legion Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lifesaver/Silverlock - Priest/warlock

Go down

Lifesaver/Silverlock - Priest/warlock Empty Lifesaver/Silverlock - Priest/warlock

Post  Lifesaver Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:11 am

Character name: Lifesaver/Silverlock
Level: 70
Class: Priest - Holy/disc : Warlock - Affliction
Armory link: Armory doesn't work =(

Previous guilds: Just LoD.

I will always try tohave the latest gems and enchant on my new gear Agree?: ofc if I have the g for it =)

I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to: well don't have any other gear but wtf i'll do it

Previous raid experience: KZ ones, the rest is from LoD =P but ok that fits well whit my nickname "The eternal NOOB" ask any1 and they'll tell u Silver/life = The worlds biggest NOOB... =P

How often are you able to raid per week?: Most of the times I can at least 3 days a week, maybe even more.

PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Nationality: Denmark
Occupation: Farming Badges =P well right now, I have no job =( but searching... so Slacker

About me: well i'm wierd... a bit of a nerd...

Most embarrasing bowel movement: "bowel" what does that mean???

Connection: 5mb/1mb.

Q&A time

PvP or PvE? PvE ofc

Hmm i wont get any gear from this raid so im not going, Right or Wrong? BADGES, BADGES; BADGES.. u know me.. always hungry for badges..
Wrong!! If some one i the guild get better gear.. it's an add for me and everyone aswell.. that way the guild becomes stronger... and i love playing whit nice ppl =P..

Wow xxx dropped i wanted this for ages, But billy woll benefit more from it. Need or Greed? AND I GOT BADGES... WEEEEEEE...
Depends.. is billy a pug.. NEEEEEEDDD is it a guildy, well simple answer... here u go Billy it's yours =)

im not in the raid tonight, i know! i'll keep /w'ing the GM until he lets me in! good idea or bad idea? HUNGER FOR BADGES:::::...:::..:::
Well depends on how the mood of the raid leader is.. but well I'll just say that i'm rdy at any moment =P

First my guild then myself? Apsolutely

Lifesaver

Back to top Go down