The Legion Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viridor - Hunter

3 posters

Go down

Viridor - Hunter Empty Viridor - Hunter

Post  Viridor Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:26 am

Character name: Viridor
Class: Hunter - BM or MM if requested

Armory link - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Viridor
Previous guilds: Blackwidow

Why did you leave your previous guild?
: Because someone in blackwidow told me i can now join LOD Very Happy and so they promoted me

I will always try tohave the latest gems and enchant on my new gear Agree?: so long as i've got the dosh i will

I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to: indeed i will as the guild helps me so i'll help the guild

Previous raid experience: Kara, Gruuls, ooh and i tried to raid southshore on my pleb, slight failure though!
How often are you able to raid per week?: wed and thurs any time fri after 1800

b]Age:[/b] 21
Nationality: UK

About me: I'm me i like things that are liked by me Very Happy

Most embarrasing bowel movement: well....there were solids, and liquids and.....it just wasn't pretty...i'll leave it there

Connection:
16MB sky broadband at home or 8MB BTwhen at work, Laptop that runs WoW on top spec settings

Q&A time

PvP or PvE? PvE FTW!!

when i hit 70 i'll grind BG's for my gear, yes or no?
Not really as im Pve orientated as it says just above there

Hmm i wont get any gear from this raid so im not going, Right or Wrong? wrong if the mighty LOD will allow me in then i'll jion regardless of gear drops

Wow xxx dropped i wanted this for ages, But billy woll benefit more from it. Need or Greed? If Billy benefits more then billy gets really it's only fair

i'm not in the raid tonight, i know! i'll keep /w'ing the GM until he lets me in! good idea or bad idea? if im not wanted or needed that night then fair dues ill just carry on with grinding my rep for goodish gear !!

First myself then my guild? Embarassed i think this is the one i missed Embarassed well in game the guild will come first as both the LOD and blackwidow helped me out in many, but in RL as the guild doesn't exist there Shocked or does it?!?!?!?!? pale then me

Last edited by Viridor on Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Viridor

Back to top Go down

Viridor - Hunter Empty Re: Viridor - Hunter

Post  paragus Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:03 am

nice answers pal - you miss a question off the end tho bounce cam'on
paragus
paragus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crushdan Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:08 am

FAIL, /kick for missing last question. lol, only joking mate. Smile

Crushdan

Location : The cupboard under the stairs got raided so now I'm in the garden shed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down