The Legion Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crushdan - Paladin

Go down

Crushdan - Paladin Empty Crushdan - Paladin

Post  Crushdan Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:14 pm

Character name: Crushdan
Level: 70
Class: Paladin - Holy
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Crushdan

Previous guilds: Joined LOD after being in BW while leveling to 60.

Why did you leave your previous guild?: Was elligable to join the mighty LOD.

I will always try to have the latest gems and enchant on my new gear Agree?: if i have the money and the people I require to get the gems made and the enchants are online.

I will respec if a RL/GM ask me to: If it was vitaly important for the raiding capabilities of the guild and I had the gear then i dont see why not.

Previous raid experience: KZ, Gruul, Zul'Aman 1st two bosses

How often are you able to raid per week?: Most nights of the week and most weekends if I am online.

PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Nationality: English

About me: Anything you want to know just ask. If I am in the middle of a raid you may get a short and sharp fuck off but I will come find you after if you are still online.

Most embarrasing bowel movement: Shit myself out on this piss.....

Connection: Running a 5 Mb broadband connection on a new HP laptop, but will be getting a desktop soon.

Q&A time

PvP or PvE? PvE

when i hit 70 i'll grind BG's for my gear, yes or no? A little PvP gear cant hurt but would prefer to get descent PvE gear.

Hmm i wont get any gear from this raid so im not going, Right or Wrong? WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!!!!!!!!! It shouldnt be about you getting drops all the time, if a guildie needs something from the raid then helping them should be first.

Wow xxx dropped i wanted this for ages, But billy will benefit more from it. Need or Greed? If someone else in the guild would benefit from a drop that i needed and i had something that was better than what they had then I would let them need it.

im not in the raid tonight, i know! i'll keep /w'ing the GM until he lets me in! good idea or bad idea? Very bad idea, if you are not needed for the raid then you are not needed and should get on with something else until you are needed for a raid.

First my guild then myself? Always!!!

Crushdan

Location : The cupboard under the stairs got raided so now I'm in the garden shed.

Back to top Go down