The Legion Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pedrow Mage

2 posters

Go down

Pedrow Mage Empty Pedrow Mage

Post  pedrow Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:01 pm

Character name:Pedrow
Class: Warrior - frost
Armory link - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Pedrow
Previous guilds: Monsters reg, LOD

Why did you leave your previous guild?: my last guild dispanded and then i found you guys and a bond was formed

I will always try tohave the latest gems and enchant on my new gear Agree?: yup if i can afford it :s

I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to: ofc! will do so if have the fund to do it

Previous raid experience: have cleard kara gruuls and most if not all of the the BC raids and heroics

How often are you able to raid per week?: most nights 1630 onward but i works shifts and the latest i will be home is 2030

PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Nationality: UK

About me: i save the world on regular occations and sleep with the hottest women on the planet

Most embarrasing bowel movement: onetime at band camp...

Connection:
Im currently on 15 meg sky connection -wicked as fuck awsome download speeds + my pc is ok plays wow and is need of updating if i want to play new games out like spore
Q&A time

PvP or PvE?

when i hit 70 i'll grind BG's for my gear, just for a bit to improve my love green gear

Hmm i wont get any gear from this raid so im not going, Right or Wrong? so very very wrong

Wow xxx dropped i wanted this for ages, But billy woll benefit more from it. Need or Greed? it would depend on how much i needed the item

im not in the raid tonight, i know! i'll keep /w'ing the GM until he lets me in! good idea or bad idea? that would be a bad one but i do like to raid when im on Very Happy, ALL DONE IRON. CAN I HAVE THE PRIZE

pedrow

Back to top Go down

Pedrow Mage Empty Re: Pedrow Mage

Post  paragus Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:09 am

nice nice - you missed the end question and didnt answer Pve or Pvp .... bounce bounce bounce Caaam'on
paragus
paragus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pedrow Mage Empty missed questions

Post  pedrow Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:36 am

i love to raid is mentioned in there and i would put the guild first of corse

pedrow

Back to top Go down

Pedrow Mage Empty Re: Pedrow Mage

Post  Sponsored content