The Legion Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member Profiles

Go down

Member Profiles Empty Member Profiles

Post  Ironbone Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:54 am

Hey guys and gals, i have some free time on my hands and i think now you be a good time for me to implement a new system to our guild concerning Raids and Raid members.
First off LOD has a strong foundation built on a number of players who have been here a long time. We do very well at the moment in 10 man raids but fail in moving onto 25 man raids, i would like that to change in the future and think it can happen, but we need to screen our members more efficiently...so, i would like to start an application section on this forum. here are a list of my reasons/aims for the application process:

1. instead of taking any chump into the guild we can get a clearer picture of who we are gonna be playing with, im sure we dont want to involve some greedy arsehole in our raids whos just gonna make our lives difficult and upset the chi Wink and we dont want to spend time gearing someone up only to have them stab us in the back...again.

2.we can plan raids more efficiently if we know who is available on what days, times etc...

3.We can tell if the player is gonna be an asset to the raid i.e knows tacs, knows his/her class well, knows the difference between pvp and pve gear etc...

4. will involve using the forum more, and we can all make sure players have the right adddons, gems, enchants etc...

5.guild ranks - new members should stay on trial until we are satisfied that they are right for the guild
Below i will post my attempt at a application form and fill it out then i will post my member profile section too Smile
Ironbone
Ironbone
Admin
Admin

https://legionofdoom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Member Profiles Empty Example application form

Post  Ironbone Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:11 am

Character name: Ironbone
Level: 70
Class: Warrior - Fury
Armory link - www.wowarmory.com/ironbone (or whatever)

Previous guilds: LOD

Why did you leave your previous guild?: I got my gear from kara then stabbed them in the back and left without saying a word, or at least i will as soon as you guys take me in Smile

I will always try tohave the latest gems and enchant on my new gear Agree?: yup if i can afford it :s

I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to: ofc! anything for the guild Very Happy

Previous raid experience: ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL, AQ40 upto Twin Emps, killed Instructor in Naxx, KZ, Doomwalker, Kazzak, Gruul, Maggy, SSC, TK, MH and BT cleared

How often are you able to raid per week?: most nights 1630 onward but not on the weekends :s

PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Nationality: UK

About me: im part of a 5 man team, we travel around the country solving mystires in our van. i enjoy gaming, ham and gardening etc... blah blah blah

Most embarrasing bowel movement: onetime at band camp...

Connection:
Im currently on 1meg AOL connection - totally crap they suck + my laptop stinks, need a new one asap Sad

Q&A time

PvP or PvE?

when i hit 70 i'll grind BG's for my gear, yes or no?

Hmm i wont get any gear from this raid so im not going, Right or Wrong?

Wow xxx dropped i wanted this for ages, But billy woll benefit more from it. Need or Greed?

im not in the raid tonight, i know! i'll keep /w'ing the GM until he lets me in! good idea or bad idea?

First my guild then myself?
Ironbone
Ironbone
Admin
Admin

https://legionofdoom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Member Profiles Empty Example Profle

Post  Ironbone Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:24 am

Name - Craig
Age - 26
Location - UK