The Legion Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Departure

3 posters

Go down

My Departure Empty My Departure

Post  karkazole Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:37 am

Yeah i know was a long time ago, but i never really got to say bye to everyone.

also i would like to apologise for being such a twat

i have been following your progression and i would like to say a MASSIVE GRATZ! you have come along way, and now with the 30% less health on bosses i know you can go so far.

if any of you never knew me or knew why i left here goes:
i was in this guild since lvl 10 such a long time ago... and i left this guild because i was transfering servers. why i transferd? felt like a change a few poeple were pissing me off and anachronos is apprently 70% mages Razz

my alt Holyphoenix is still on the server i play him from time to time

if you wanna know anything more send me a message on this site.

o yeah and if you havent got anything nice to say in reply to this post dont bother posting k?

good luck guys

My Departure 1

Last edited by karkazole on Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total

karkazole

Location : My mate requested me to say this /sigh "MY COMMAND CENTRE"

Back to top Go down

My Departure Empty Re: My Departure

Post  paragus Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:30 pm

or esles what ya cunt !? hehe Laughing what the Fuck are YOU gonna do ? Laughing

yo kark whats the new realm like pal ? better or shiter ? was it me who was pissing you off ? some people take me too seriously ,but thats not my fault or problem ,thats just me there ya go what do you want ... no one's pissed at you anyway pal it was just abit sudden , id love being in a guild thats boosted my to full epics and wouldnt wanna leave while were doing so good ,is why some of us wee surprized but maybe you found somewere better and if so fair play - take all there epics then tell them your off if thats you bag Surprised why not , 70% of anachronos is mages ? well 90% are ... what would you call them ... Bogo's ? chrysis's ? anyway lets know what ya new place is like ffs karkasshole Razz
paragus
paragus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  karkazole Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:13 pm

i love the new server but i miss alot of you guys.

and i know i know you guys were with me from lvl 10 etc etc. and i loved raiding with you and all but its not like i went to a farming guild to gear up or anything i went to another progression guild. legion of doom wasnt for me i loved it and everything but there were a few people in the guild that made me wanna quit WoW and no, zorg, minmax - mike you wernt one of those people

karkazole

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironbone Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:05 pm

hey Kark, anyone big enough to come back and say sorry after being called a twat is ok in my book, hope i wasn't one of the people who pissed you off as i always tried to get you in on our raids etc tongue
Ironbone
Ironbone
Admin
Admin

https://legionofdoom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  karkazole Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:24 am

nah dude you wern't and you have no idea how much i appreciated you letting me in on those raids and the guild as a whole

karkazole

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum