The Legion Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guildbank

+6
Moniwa
Iries
Rancor
Traesen
Ironbone
Redspear
10 posters

Go down

Guildbank Empty Guildbank

Post  Redspear Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:52 am

I would just like to say how I really appreciate the fact that guildbanks have been properly introduced thanks to the 2.3 patch. Before I remember I used to be with a guild and the general idea was that a character was created by the guild owner to be the guild bank where people were supposed to mail or ask stuff from that character. Now that I think about it thats seems really rubbish. I mean now everyone can actually see whats in the guild bank and buy stuff at vendor price. It actually functions properly now which is so great. Not to mention that it really helps out when levelling professions that you can buy some cheap copper or find a good plan in the bank.
Redspear
Redspear

Back to top Go down

Guildbank Empty Re: Guildbank

Post  Ironbone Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:44 am

Yes very good point, pherhaps a few more veiws on how the guild bank should be run? im thinking put on only stacks of stuff used in different proffessions i.e linnen cloth, ores etc, and have a seperate tab for armor, weps and so on? all money made from sales is then put back into guild funds?

-Ironbone Evil or Very Mad -
Ironbone
Ironbone
Admin
Admin

https://legionofdoom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Traesen Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:02 am

agreed-a little tidy up in the organisation shouldn't be too hard.

how many tabs can we have in total, and how much more is needed for full usage?
Traesen
Traesen
Admin
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/traesen

Back to top Go down

Post  Redspear Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:14 pm

Thats a good idea we should clean up our guildbank a bit. I agree we should put armor and weapons in one tab, materials for professions in another tab then anything odd we put in the corner of a tab. We should also throw out any useless items like plain letter, etc. Our guild bank would then become more organised and much more efficient to use. By the way I appreciate the stuff that is useful in the guildbank they really do help. I would really urge all guild members to put stuff in the guild bank especially patterns and the like so then someone who can use can do for free or at a discount for everyone else in the guild.
Redspear
Redspear

Back to top Go down

Guildbank Empty Guild bank 2 electric boogaloo!

Post  Ironbone Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:45 am

hey guys, i have discovered that ppl can be prevented from putting any ol crap on the guild bank by restricting accsess! so i put it forward that we lock the tabs and in future if ppl want to donate to the guild bank they need to mail the item to an officer who will deem if it's worthy of a slot in the gbank or not. This would put an end to ppl puttin gray items etc in the bank and winding me up!
i will put more ideas for the gbank on a new topic - LOD ideas for the future! - ...in the near future, with some ideas of how we can run the guild better and other stuff etc...
Ironbone
Ironbone
Admin
Admin

https://legionofdoom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rancor Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:28 am

Like it,
How is the item's restricted for getting stuff out of the bank? Is it a you have to put in to get out or can anyone take something they need!

Rancor

Back to top Go down

Post  Iries Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:35 pm

Only officers can get items from guild bank, so whenever you guys need one of them, you contact an officer, who will get it out for you. You pay vendor price for it. Money goes to guild bank.
Iries
Iries
Admin
Admin

Location : right now? in front of my computer - bedroom - house - thessaloniki - greece

Back to top Go down

Guildbank Empty The Money

Post  Moniwa Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:01 am

what are we doing with all the money at the gbank?
and how come offciers and such, withdrews large ammount of money?
ive seen some who putted it back after, and some used money for repairs,
can all get theire repiarbill payed by the gbank or is it just for the officers??
what's the rules for the money at the bank?
pls make a post bout it, ppl are starting to wounder...
Moniwa
Moniwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:10 am

i agree with moniwa highly, why do officers get the privelage of using the money/ items for money than we ALL donate for their repais and willy nilly borring on the odd 100g here or there? now as moniwa said there are people whom have paid back, now im sure noone minds as long as its payed back. i believe the guild back gold reserves should be untouchable to anyone until we can all sort out a solution where everyone benefits from the money not just certain officers.
I, and a few un-named others will not be depositing anything at all into the G-bank until this is resolved.

p.s my repairs this week have cos 7g42s19c, anyhance i can have that back as expenses?

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrysis Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:30 pm

To clearify things:

In general the money in the guild bank is used for new tabs for now, soon the money will be used to finance our instance raids, eg. paying for alchemist time for making the raid juice needed, after raid repairs (for all raid participants) etc...

The seen gold withdrawal that were made are paid back in full and were used for the sake of the guild and not to benefit any officer personally.

and about your weekly 7g repair bill fayth...eg...my repairbills could accumulate to about 120g a week....depending on how many instance runs i fit in
Chrysis
Chrysis

Back to top Go down

Post  Moniwa Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:09 pm

okey, that sounds rly good,
but we dont need another tab as it is atm, 1 tab is full and 2 are avalible.. =/
but how come officers pay theire repairs with the gbank money now?
and why not let all do it then? that's still unfair, i vote for that none, take money from the gbank to theire repairs, ofc if not paying back, but just silly amounts like, 5 g 60 s 3 c or whatever.. why on earth do officers need to take that small of amount from gbank to pay that klind of repair?
pls write a full post bout the gbank rules as theire are now and for the future,
and pls explaine why officers take small amount to cover thire repairs when no1 else can do that..

i would be very thankful for that.

i dont mean to be rude or anything, i just want to clear this out so there wont be any unnessasery fight or backtalking and so on.
folks in this guild trust u officers, we need ure support on this one.

cheers
Moniwa
Moniwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:20 pm

firstly the 7g thingy was a joke, i understand how repairs can cost at 70, i have one....

thankyou for clarifying where these withdrawls go, but perhaps on the money log on the gbank you should say where/ what these withdrawls are going to, the reason this post came about was a few were feeling a bit cheated, im sure you can understand, people dont mind aslong as they know where its going and if some is taken for personal use eg: repairs it should be paid back within a 48hr period (a suggestion there)

my personal opinion about another gbank tab, i agree with moniwa, i dont think one is needed either, the bank always seems to be in order and plenty of spaces for worthwhile items.

apart from that i have no other qualms about anything

see u online Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moniwa Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:26 pm

and a final question,
does all have the benefit to borrow from the gbank?

cheers
Moniwa
Moniwa

Back to top Go down

Guildbank Empty yes and no.

Post  Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:56 am

yes... anyone can borrow from the guild bank.

no .. not without an officer or Guildheads' permission.

Let uncle Zorg put you straight on this one - Dont know where you got this from but the rule has allways been the same

No - no-one borrows , i one borrows all borrow , people take a lend and dont return , risk there ya see

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrysis Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:42 am

about the repairs: i never knew officer were actually allowed to use gbank funds for their repairs...
Chrysis
Chrysis

Back to top Go down

Post  Serisen Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:49 am

Yes Chresent is right there...no officers have autorisation to use guild money for repairs...any names on that would be appriepated....and about the withdrawals officers have made....most officers have donated in the up running of the gbank..and have dontated through out its running...obviously this doesnt justify large withdrawals.
Serisen
Serisen

Back to top Go down

Post  Solavel Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:50 am

At yesterday conversation at guild chat it was announced that Officers no longer are authorized to withdraw money from the guild bank.In my opinion this shouldnt happen.If guild money are needed we cant depend only on GM to be online.I want to believe that this matter has gone far enough and that these unjustified withdrawals will stop. If an Officer falls for such faults for a number of times you shouldnt take priviledges from all Officers.The certain Officer should be demoted or whatever u think its proper.
Thats just my opinion.No offence to any1. cheers!!! Very Happy
Solavel
Solavel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:29 am

i agree with that.
privelages should not be abused

Back to top Go down

Post  Serisen Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:58 am

Looks like we just cant please you then...one minute your complaining next we try and solve it for you and that still isnt good enough...

The point of resticrting access is so NO ONE will get money from the gbank, becasue no one needs to...The guild master has also resticred his access to the gabnk so he can also no longer withdraw...

The only reason money should be withdrawn is for guild tabs and this is the only reason which will be acceptable in the furture to withdraw money...As far as the gm always needing to be online...

a: he normally is always online
b: It will not be an issue if he is or is not online - becuase money will not be needed...

I hope this pleases everyone...

The top and bottom of it is...guildmoney will no longer be used for anything except guild tabs
Serisen
Serisen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:50 am

yep that should definatley make things better.
thankyou for resolving the problem i personally am ahppy with this decision, duno about others but i think that that was the wisest idea

Back to top Go down

Post  paragus Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:30 am

look in the guild bank history - if you see the name Zorg and withdrew in the same sentance i'll Eat my arse
i use what i ern to spend on my repairs and allways have , i didnt know some officer were useing guild money
(maybe cuz i dont really want anything to do with guild bank) its been stoped now untill me and frozen decide
whats gonna happen with that ..
paragus
paragus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down