The Legion Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Addon pack FTW!

Go down

Addon pack FTW! Empty Addon pack FTW!

Post  Dawnhailer Mon May 19, 2008 4:49 am

The actual contents and version of the addon pack 31/10/2008:
Contents:

Addon Control Panel 3.0.0
Atlas 1.12.3
Atlas Loot 5.01.03
AuctioneerSuite 5.1.3715
Bagnon 1.6.8
Deadly Boss Mods 4.00 Beta r327
Decursive 2.3.0 RC6
Gatherer 3.1.7
HealBot 3.0.2.17
Omen RC3

QDKP 2.5.8-4
SheepWatch 3.0.012

SpamMeNot 3.0.40

Download HERE!

The setup gide is also available as a separate download: addon guide download.

After you downloaded this zipped file, you have to extract it to your WoW interface folder (defaul path is: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Interface\Addons). You can select which addon you wish to use by clicking on the Addons button on the charater selection screen and tick/untick addons.

If you need help with any of these feel free to post your question here or /w me in game.

Changes of the current version:

Removed:
GroupCalendar. With the new built-in calendar interface it is useless now. If there will be a demand, I'll pack it again but let's just say goodbye to it for now.
LoadIT: Since this addon is no longer in development I replaced it with Addon Control Panel.
HelpMeSheep: I couldn't make it work properly and SheepWatch is back!

Restored:
QuickDKP. Found an update!
SheepWatch: Found an update!

New addons:
Addon Control Panel: An addon that helps you manage your addons in the game. It creates a new button labeled Addons in the main game menu. So no more logout if you want to enable/disable your addons!
AuctioneerSuite: An addon that helps you in the auction house. It helps you pricing your items and decide if the price of something is hilarious or dirt-cheap.
Bagnon: A bag addon that merges all your bags in one.
Gatherer: An addon that helps you to gather ore/herbs/treasure. It marks the previous gather places on your map and minimap so you can find back there more easily.

Important! The Guide will also be updated but I need more time (and fingers) to do that. If you have any problems please seek me in game and ask your questions there.

Last edited by Dawnhailer on Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:27 am; edited 7 times in total
Dawnhailer
Dawnhailer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Addon pack FTW! Empty 31.10.2008 Addon pack update.

Post  Dawnhailer Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:34 am

Addon pack updated, plz download it!
Dawnhailer
Dawnhailer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down