The Legion Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sorry all

5 posters

Go down

sorry all Empty sorry all

Post  muppit Sun May 11, 2008 2:07 pm

ok , as i said on chat tonight , ive left your guild , thanks to the people that made me feel welcome in it ,but i felt alot didnt want me there as no one bothered to ask me to heal them in instances which was a shame as ,i would of been more than happy to do it

as to the server . you are free to use it for your kara runs till you sort your own out , or billynomates leaves or gets kicked out ( as i do go on it from time to time ,just to let you kow ) and if you need me to help you out on tuesday in kara , just ask me ( or speak to bilynomates if its loged on to let me know ) as im still locked in it with the guild till it resets

all the best for kara

p.s dawnhailler = sorry i didnt get time to say bye to you , i think you put alot of time into this guild and i did enjoy talking to you on ts ,billynomates found this link to kara bosses that may be of help to you as if you look at the posts made by stego he goes into how to kill each boss https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwcCODurf50&feature=related hope it helps you and the guild out

muppit

Back to top Go down

sorry all Empty Re: sorry all

Post  paragus Sun May 11, 2008 2:13 pm

Was nice havein you dude ; ) if id have known i was allowed to pester you to heal in instances youd be leaveing this guild
for a different reason rite now hehe - good luck dude tongue
paragus
paragus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noriko Sun May 11, 2008 3:05 pm

sorry to hear that, pal. It was nice having you around.

Good luck on the way in front of you.
Noriko
Noriko

http://www.velverin.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnhailer Mon May 12, 2008 10:27 am

/cry
/sad
/threaten the gods in anger

Well mate I wish you the bests. And just to know: you're on my friends list so you can expect me to whisp and nag you for help and info on how you're doing!
I really hope you'll find a good place for you.
Dawnhailer
Dawnhailer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Iries Mon May 12, 2008 5:30 pm

Bye muppit..

Sad
Iries
Iries
Admin
Admin

Location : right now? in front of my computer - bedroom - house - thessaloniki - greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum