The Legion Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nice

+4
paragus
Dawnhailer
Moniwa
Ironbone
8 posters

Go down

nice Empty nice

Post  Guest Tue May 06, 2008 2:54 pm

well, i hope you FINALLY get to raid somewhere in future and i hope airhead dies of amoebic dissentry

fayth out

Back to top Go down

nice Empty Addios

Post  Ironbone Tue May 06, 2008 3:10 pm

Well cheers Fayth, i hope you find somewhere good enough for you... i hear rebirth might have a slot for ya?
Ironbone
Ironbone
Admin
Admin

https://legionofdoom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

nice Empty Re: nice

Post  Guest Tue May 06, 2008 3:30 pm

actually, thats not what i should have said *teh finally raiding part*
first of all
moniwa, vaxene, muppit/ billynomates,iries, demonbroz, Frozenwrath/ ironbone, traesen, raqwan, thankyou for making me want to stay in the guild and i consider you to be good friends, i hope to game with you again

Secondly i feel what i said was neither agressive nor impolite, merley stating an opinion, so those who agree i should be kicked then you are immoral idiots and need to grow up. fast
tghirdly chresent, i think i am someone who has more xp in this game than you ever EVER will so i hope you get gangraped by gnomes Smile

now im out

Back to top Go down

nice Empty yeah guys....

Post  Guest Wed May 07, 2008 12:37 am

tbh i don't know who the hell Airhead is, but kicking fayth for stating an opinion is kind of the attitude thats holding this guild back.

you guys were awesome (mostly) and I really enjoyed my time. I was really looking forward to see this guild make some progress.

and secondly, crescent..... fayth may only just have hit 70.... but she has been helping frozen and others for WEEKS with advice and information about getting a real raiding guild from LOD.

i've already found another guild, whether us leaving matters or not i dont know.. but if any of you need any help with anything give me a shout. (the people who weren't acting like 5 year olds when fayth got kicked).

for those of you who saw where see was coming from.. thanks for being there Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 07, 2008 12:39 am

Frozenwrath wrote:Well cheers Fayth, i hope you find somewhere good enough for you... i hear rebirth might have a slot for ya?

u know she didnt mean it for you mate.. you've been listening to me and her for ages and you really want this guild to succeed as well...

hope it happens for you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Moniwa Wed May 07, 2008 1:28 am

WOOT?!!
my fayth? =(
scum? =(

I'm gonna miss u alot in the guild.
U are two rly good ppl that i like and appriciate.
im gonna be back online soon, im getting stronger each day.
i rly hope to speak with u then =))

*Cheers for my m8s*
Moniwa
Moniwa

Back to top Go down

nice Empty OMG what's going on???

Post  Dawnhailer Wed May 07, 2008 2:16 am

Shocked What? How? When? OMG something happened last night i missed... so I don't know what to say and I'm not in a position to offer an opinion but I feel sorry you guys have left.

Anyway I hope you find a good place to be and have much fun playing the game in the future. Good luck guys.
Dawnhailer
Dawnhailer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 07, 2008 2:53 am

didnt leave i got booted for airing an opinion to which people are ignorant to

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnhailer Wed May 07, 2008 4:39 am

Shocked Crying or Very sad Mad
Dawnhailer
Dawnhailer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironbone Wed May 07, 2008 7:03 am

scummothy wrote:tbh i don't know who the hell Airhead is, but kicking fayth for stating an opinion is kind of the attitude thats holding this guild back

Stating an opinion? what we saw on guild chat was Fayth threatening to leave the guild if we were not raiding by Monday? or did i get the wrong end of the stick? The reason people reacted in that way was that they thought Fayth was giving us an ultimatum, which is quite hostile, and because it was on Gchat for everyone to see it was pretty hard for me to do "damage control" maybe a /w to me about her feelings first off would have went down a whole lot better? And personally i think the kinda attitude holding this guild back is players hitting 70, then saying "i wanna raid now or i'm leaving".

Anyway saying that good luck wherever you 2 end up Wink
Ironbone
Ironbone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 07, 2008 9:36 am

i bloody well asked you if you wanted a effing /w firs. ffs
i remember clearly : and i fucking quote ' do you want me to air my opinion in /g or would you rather me /w you first'

piss off

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironbone Wed May 07, 2008 9:45 am

yea you did, but did you not say what you told me 5-10 mins earlier? i think you did and the officers online at the time will confirm that cause it was them who told me to look at what u were saying. reason your getting mad? idk whatever. dont post here anymore. your not welcome.
Ironbone
Ironbone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  paragus Wed May 07, 2008 12:26 pm

Aww no Zorg on Fay's list of pall's up there ? why did scumm leave ? (pussy whiped?) hehe just teasin Smile

that outburst of her's was abit out of nowere , shes only been level 70 for about 5 minits , then Demanding we do atleast 2 kara raid befor monday ?
i know I'd never act like / treat my guild mates like that , you HAD to know that no one would be impressed fayth , and We did a kara run about 2 or 3 days befor this all came about anyway , never mind tho Wink
paragus
paragus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Serisen Wed May 07, 2008 1:45 pm

I hardly thinks its unreasonable to boot someone whos kicking there toys out of the pram and being a bitch, i mean act your fecking age!!!! theres children 15 who have more sense and manners.

And as far as scum leaving, grow a pair of BALLS and perhasp form your own opinions on things...
Serisen
Serisen

Back to top Go down

Post  billynomates Wed May 07, 2008 2:07 pm

mmm, fun guild this is turning out to be

billynomates aka muppit

billynomates

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnhailer Wed May 07, 2008 4:05 pm

Whoa it looks like a flame war is starting... Chill, mates, no need to be pissed off. What happened, happened and we can only worsen things this way (imo).
I'm sad that Fayth and Scummothly are not with us. Period.
Fayth might choose her words more carefully and the kick maybe was a bit too sudden. I don't know I wasn't there.
But. Fayth said she wants more raid. Great thing, many of us want this, I want more raiding too. We work on it. But as things are it is a slow process. Shit happens (like today with my girlfriend... sry but sometimes real life comes first Sad ) now and then and I fear that this incident will only slow (or even harm) our progress to our goal.
Think first, act later, that's my motto. And ofc stay calm no matter what.
Dawnhailer
Dawnhailer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironbone Wed May 07, 2008 4:18 pm

spoken like a true diplomat - everybody chill - whole thing was a bit mad, lets put it behind us and continue to move onwards.
at the end of the day this guild is new - very new in terms of raiding, and anyone who expects to start doing SSC /BT as soon as they turn 70...well ur in the wrong guild im affraid ><. this guild is all about people who are new to raiding, friends who play together and enjoy the game. And making threats / posting snide comments on the forum is out of order, these things lower guild morale and can be classed as a form of terrorism! which is punishable by hanging in some countries! so 1)Stop 2)Think 3)Act
Ironbone
Ironbone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrysis Thu May 08, 2008 9:21 am

Just to clearify things up, as i was on at the time this dilemma happened (although i never got really involved and only stated facts that were happening, i got shittet at some point), so here is the story:

Started out to be a typical lod morning, everyone was minding their own businiess, doing outlands/quel danas dailies run and what not. Suddenly i read on the gchat the following (came out of the blue):

Feythless:
i thinks its time to set the guild and ultimatum
if we don't start raiding kz twice a week
im gone

after some while of letting this sit i just asked faythless how mutch bonus healing she has, the answer wars 1.1k. thats pretty good for someone who just hin 70 a couple of hours ago. commented that with a nice and left the subject to be....

meanwhile we the officers were not quite sure how to handle this matter....

so after some back and forth ironbone asked fayth what she was on about....

her answer to that was some rambling of the lod not raiding in a pretty agressive way....(at that point i completely removed myself from this matter, and was only stating what happened)

so after 2 or 3 pretty contentless statements from fayth, airface couldn't take it anymore and kicked her....

so thats what happened.

I personally think that making threats on any chat is totally inapropriate. I also talked about this with some mates that play wow, and how they handle sutch situations, and their answer was: kick

Also just befor that happened, i was reading an article on wowinsider.com about 23 "if's" for healers; and one of the points was: If you're posing threats of any kind in gchat, be prepared to be kicked....
Chrysis
Chrysis

Back to top Go down

Post  Iries Thu May 08, 2008 10:58 am

Hey guys... I'm still in Prague, no WoW in internet cafes here... so all i can do is read you here and catch up with the news... which are... interesting?
Now guys.. I only left you for a week and look at you!! (kidding, kidding, you know me :p)
Ok.. I have to say that I am quite sorry that scum and fayth are out... but truth is that i also trust the officers and i know that something like that would not have happened with no reason. (although i have no idea who that air... ok the person that kicked fayth is). Is it an alt of an officer? Or am I just confused?
Anyway... the way I see it, is that if we love our guild and we want its best, it would be better if we don't put time limits and wait for things to happen, but calmly help too and things will get on track. I think that's how this guild has made it that far, and although it's not a "raiding guild" yet, i think we are heading there.

Fayth, Scum, I'll miss you and well... i'll see you online, even with a different guild name under your char name :p
Iries
Iries
Admin
Admin

Location : right now? in front of my computer - bedroom - house - thessaloniki - greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironbone Thu May 08, 2008 5:18 pm

here here - come back iries!

p.s huntsman is now on farm status :p
Ironbone
Ironbone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down