The Legion Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZG 08-04-21

3 posters

Go down

ZG 08-04-21 Empty ZG 08-04-21

Post  bogo Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:05 pm

the zg raid was poor if that only was guildies in it but it was many random some with raid experience and some without i can guess
we downed 2 bosses
High priest Venoxis drops:
Zanzil's Band
Primal Hakkari Stanchion
Band of Servitude

High priestess Jeklik
Primal Hakkari Bindings
Zulian Defender
Belt of Untapped Power

give the raid 3/5 stars just because it was a pug with not so much healers, but many deaths and undisciplined
wot u think about the raid?

bogo

Back to top Go down

ZG 08-04-21 Empty Re: ZG 08-04-21

Post  Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:57 am

sorry about this but i must air my opinion.

raiding ZG is useless,
raiding kara is useless,
anything below these two (mc bwl, naxx), thers just no point gear wise, plus tbh theres no point making a big deal of it either.......
yes its ice to see poeple raiding 'old skool' instances but if u guys wanna get geared up in worthwhile gear for ssc, bt ect, we nee to start raiding these instances.im very happy that u manages 2 bosses in severel hours is kinda.l........... slow, its nice to practise your class but if you really wanna practise, do it whilst youre gearing up for the higher instances. you'll never start nless you go n do these instances where u are gonna get gear thats gonna last you

im sorry if i offended or upset anyone but i believe what ive said is a valid point

Back to top Go down

Post  bogo Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:24 am

its fun to do something else than grind/farm/do instance 5 man/quest/pvp some times
its not gear wise well some off the drops is better than outland
i puted the info here so all can see how its going
and its a pug grp it took 30 mins to prepare for 1 boss then we wipe on it
still it was only 1 healer to
and u need to go to kara to get t4 and not many guilds take in poeple if they not done kara
and how u think they gonna get gear for gruul and za if they not raid kara?? pvp epics? lol u never gonna get a raid guild if u gonna raid with merc and glad. glad is good pre kara but not the full set
still the best tank wep till bt is still thunderfury that u get from mc. and atiesh is a good staff to have for the grp bunus
sry if i dont have same point of view

bogo

Back to top Go down

Post  vaxene Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:27 am

i think both of you make a good point.

Kara is a good starting point that everyone must go through to be able to work together as a guild etc. it may not have fantastic gear as we can all get better things through the shattered sun rep and other reps etc. I admit that I have only been there three or four times on my main (same as ZA) and now I'm raiding TK/SSC with gear i got from there as well as instances.
Guilds want you to have the kara experience, the gear is just a plus. its the way you play that is more important. if you know your role, and know what your doing then you'll be fine.
we can all research online where we can get ourselves the better gear from instances etc. some places may only have 1 drop for your class, so why bother going to that instance when you can go to a diff one where it may drop more.

I did in fact start with some pvp gear such as shoulders/head/boots. and managed to replace them in the raids and with what i could craft.
Theres a thread somwhere of what guildies can craft for you. If you have a profession where you can make epic gear, try and aim for that =) it'll help.

I kinda blabbered there and don't feel well enough to reread it to see if i've miswritten anything =p
vaxene
vaxene

Back to top Go down

Post  Iries Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:30 pm

Well, guys... in my opinion... nothing we do as a team, NOTHING is a loss of time. Either if we don't get what we need, even if it takes us a lot of time to finish it.. it's good for us to see how we work as a team and try to fix some things.
From what i've seen we are still having difficulties in kara.. how are we expecting to go to more difficult ones? That will happen slowly but steadily. Don't rush, have fun with friends, learn to play well as a group and things will come on their own.
Iries
Iries
Admin
Admin

Location : right now? in front of my computer - bedroom - house - thessaloniki - greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum