The Legion Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spellfire-Set

4 posters

Go down

Spellfire-Set Empty Spellfire-Set

Post  Noriko Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:58 am

Howdy all,

I want to craft me the spellfire-set and need therefore a lot of primal fire and primal mana, but not so much of that like fire. So I would be pleased, if you can send me some primal fire and primal mana or motes of fire and motes of mana, that you for spare.

Greetings Noriko
Noriko
Noriko

http://www.velverin.net

Back to top Go down

Spellfire-Set Empty Re: Spellfire-Set

Post  vaxene Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:51 pm

not to sound like a cow but i know that two other people- one including myself is trying to get this set aswell. and to put it bluntly, farm farm farm. =p or ah .
ofc i don't oppose to people who wouldn't mind helping/sending their motes etc. but they are worth smth Smile

and i see your in germany! whoo! ich bin halb deutschin Smile and i know my spelling is crap. so i'll leave it at that hehe and it rhymed, fweee.
vaxene
vaxene

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnhailer Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:27 am

Noriko,

Let me give you some tips if you don't mind. You are a spellfire tailor but you can make shadowcloth and primal mooncloth too. Try to trade them for spellfire cloth, many ppl will be happy to trade these mats. Also I know that the cooldown of these patterns are tremendous (4 days omg!) so in the meantime you should farm the required primals and ask guildmates to craft spellfire cloths for you with your materials. It works, I help Vaxene this way, I don't see any reason not to do it for you too. Also ask ppl to help you farming, group with them and share the loot Smile.
I know that being a fire mage makes primal fire farming hard. Why don't you farm primal water instead? Then trade or transmute them for the mats you need.
Dawnhailer
Dawnhailer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Spellfire-Set Empty farming in groups !

Post  raqwan123 Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:12 pm

/agreed , im always up for a farming run for any of primals rearly. if im on
give us a shout , i'll pop along

btw im in need of primal air's if any 1 can help out , tryin to get my Lw to 375 , soo close... ><
raqwan123
raqwan123

Back to top Go down

Post  Noriko Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:51 pm

thx, and it proofed that it is again worth to ask Smile, cause i didn't know i could make the other cloth as well. Okay, i didn't even looked.

Therefore i have another question: The Primal Mooncloth needs a Moonwell. Which one is ment?
Noriko
Noriko

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnhailer Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:41 pm

You can find a moonwell in any Ceranion Expedition village (namely in Cenarion Refuge in Zanger nad in the little outpost in Blade's Edge Mountains). You can find them in Kalimdor (Ashenvale, Feralas and Sillithus and ofc in Moonglade).
Dawnhailer
Dawnhailer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noriko Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:39 am

thanks, i wasn't sure, if a special one is ment.
Noriko
Noriko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum