The Legion Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Ironbone!

5 posters

Go down

Free Ironbone! Empty Free Ironbone!

Post  Ironbone Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:15 pm

As you guys nay be aware my character Ironbone and others are currently being held captive by some chinese gold farming f#@ker! i have been assured by the capture that he will be returned safely after he has made 10k gold. what a cocksmoker! anyway any messages of support would be greatly appreciated! -FREE IRONBONE! -

p's Blizzard still anit done anything - 7 days and counting - Crying or Very sad
Ironbone
Ironbone
Admin
Admin

https://legionofdoom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Free Ironbone! Empty Re: Free Ironbone!

Post  Iries Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:54 am

Ok, i really think we should do something about it as a guild. We are starting to get organized, it would be good to support all the members in an organized way too. Anyone has any idea what we could all do to help? Like... annoy blizzard by sending messages every day all day? Write maybe an email who can be signed from as many members from the guild as possible?
Any ideas could be welcome, i really think we shouldn't leave this matter like that any more. The more time passes, the more difficult it will be to handle in my opinion.
Iries
Iries
Admin
Admin

Location : right now? in front of my computer - bedroom - house - thessaloniki - greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Redspear Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:28 am

This is really weird Blizzard should have done something by now. Do you mind if I ask if you bought wow gold?
Redspear
Redspear

Back to top Go down

Post  Traesen Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:16 pm

Well, i'll leave details for the man himself to give, but all in all...

problem solved Smile
Traesen
Traesen
Admin
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/traesen

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironbone Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:03 pm

--I HAVE RETURNED!--

OMG, How sweet is the taste of justice! at approx 1400hrs toady i checked my email with little hope that Blizzard had answered my plea for help, but to my shock they actually locked the account after 9 days of waiting and even sent me a new password!
Upon logging back in i discovered that my china man friend had created a lvl1 alt for the soul purpose of sell all the things he was farming with iron. upon logging in with this alt i discovered he was in possession of 12924 gold, U FUCKIN BEAUTY! unlucky Johnny you just lost out on 9 days solid farming, LOL that'll teach the tw@t to steal ppl's accounts!
Anyway dont think i'm gonna keep it all to myself, i've already made a donation to the gbank in honor of our farmer buddy -924gold - which helped buy us our 3rd gbank tab.
Thank you for all your support

-Ironbone Twisted Evil -
Ironbone
Ironbone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironbone Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:39 pm

Free Ironbone! Wowscr12

LOL! me on my new EPIC flying mount! thank you mr gold farmer Smile
Ironbone
Ironbone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Iries Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:48 pm

That's what we all can call.. justice Smile)
Very nice Iron, i'm so glad for you.
Iries
Iries
Admin
Admin

Location : right now? in front of my computer - bedroom - house - thessaloniki - greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Furiol Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:13 am

ROFL that's the doggs bollox!!!

Hey did you find out this gold farmers name i might send him my account details, then leave it for a week or 2 to contact Blizz!!!

I could do with making some money! cuz im rubbish at it!
Furiol
Furiol

Back to top Go down

Post  Iries Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:58 am

Lol Furiol!!! I've been thinking about the same thing! Maybe we could invite him in the guild and take turns in lending our charactes to him.
Let's consider that, if he wasn't banned. If he was banned, then i must say that I am very sad... WoW has lost a proffessional gold farmer...
Iries
Iries
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum