The Legion Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iries - Paladin

Go down

Iries - Paladin Empty Iries - Paladin

Post  Iries Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:32 pm

Character name: Iries
Level: 70
Class: Paladin - Holy
Armory link: http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Anachronos&character=Iries

Previous guilds: There are no other guilds, just LoD. (I thought you guys knew it...)

Why did you leave your previous guild?: *<[:-{)

I will always try tohave the latest gems and enchant on my new gear Agree?: if i have the money ofc

I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to: Sorry, but I think that i'll stick with holy with this char. What??

Previous raid experience: KZ, Gruul, Zul'Aman cleared.

How often are you able to raid per week?: Most of the times I can at least 3 days a week, maybe even more.

PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Nationality: Greek

About me: come ask me in game ffs. (NOT when i'm healing)

Most embarrasing bowel movement: well... if someone could explain to me what "bowel" means.. :/

Connection: Hm.. don't know much about those pc stuff.. but it's good enough.

Q&A time

PvP or PvE? PvE ofc

when i hit 70 i'll grind BG's for my gear, yes or no? Yep, why not. I think that most of the times an epic pvp is better than a blue pve. So until the time i can raid and replace it, I can work with some pvp gear I guess. Smile

Hmm i wont get any gear from this raid so im not going, Right or Wrong? Wrong!! Nothing better than playing with friends. Screw the drops!!

Wow xxx dropped i wanted this for ages, But billy woll benefit more from it. Need or Greed? Well, if Billy is a guild member I know I can count on, not even greed, i'd pass.

im not in the raid tonight, i know! i'll keep /w'ing the GM until he lets me in! good idea or bad idea? It's a great idea!!! Very Happy (sorry i'll shut up now)

First my guild then myself? Yep.
Iries
Iries
Admin
Admin

Location : right now? in front of my computer - bedroom - house - thessaloniki - greece

Back to top Go down