The Legion Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application template

Go down

Application template Empty Application template

Post  Ironbone Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:24 pm

Ladies and Gents, this is a requirement. As you all know (or should-if you don't, seriously?) WotLK is coming out 13th of November. Needless to say, most of us will be getting it as soon as it's released. This means that the guild, as a whole, has a unique opportunity ahead of us. We will be able to level as a guild, to raid new areas with no real foresight. This is, simply, an adventure for all of us. To help us organize this "event", we need people to Fill in some information. This is simply to help us understand where we stand as a whole-who can raid when, where, what spec, etc. Also, it'll give us an idea on the flexibility of our members. PLEASE ANSWER HONESTLY! You will NOT be punished for being honest. If you lie to us, we will put you in situations you won't be compfortable in in the future, and we don't want that. That being said, this, as I said, is a requirement: Anyone who has not filled in an application BEFORE RELEASE DAY will be given a final notice to amend this, and if not, will be asked to leave. To fill in a post, simply start a new thread Titled "Name - Class", copy and paste any previous applications, and simply edit information to suit yourselves.

Below is an example to use yourselves. Any queries/problems, please pm an admin/moderator.

Thank you.

==========================
Character name: Jimmyjayjay
Level: 70
Class: Sweet combat rogue
Armory link - www.wowarmory.com/jimmyjayjay

Previous guilds: LOD

Why did you leave your previous guild?: I got my gear from kara then stabbed them in the back and left without saying a word, or at least i will as soon as you guys take me in Smile

I will always try to have the latest gems and enchant on my new gear Agree?: yup if i can afford it :s

I will respecc if a RL/GM ask me to: ofc! anything for the guild Very Happy

Previous raid experience: ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL, AQ40 upto Twin Emps, killed Instructor in Naxx, KZ, Doomwalker, Kazzak, Gruul, Maggy, SSC, TK, MH and BT cleared

How often are you able to raid per week?: most nights 1630 onward but not on the weekends :s

PERSONAL & COMPUTER INFORMATION

Nationality: UK

About me: im part of a 5 man team, we travel around the country solving mystires in our van. i enjoy gaming, ham and gardening etc... blah blah blah

Most embarrasing bowel movement: During a minutes silence for war heroes

Connection:
Im currently on 1meg AOL connection - totally crap they suck + my laptop stinks, need a new one asap Sad

Q&A time

PvP or PvE? PVE/ arena

When i hit 70 i'll grind BG's for my gear, yes or no? No way dont be stuipd i would rather use a broken green than waste my time grinding for a dueling stick

Hmm i wont get any gear from this raid so im not going, Right or Wrong? Dam right, why bother if your not gonna get da sweet epix?

Wow xxx dropped i wanted this for ages, But billy will benefit more from it. Need or Greed? Fuck Billy. im needin that shit for offspec!

im not in the raid tonight, i know! i'll keep /w'ing the GM until he lets me in! good idea or bad idea? yea great idea, nothing like a little pressure to get what you want Smile

First myself then my guild?
Ironbone
Ironbone
Admin
Admin

https://legionofdoom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down