The Legion Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum is in need of members!

2 posters

Go down

Forum is in  need of members! Empty Forum is in need of members!

Post  Iries Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:57 am

Well, in my opinion, the first thing we have to take care, is to bring more members of the guild to this forum. We can't have over 200 members and here only around 10. This forum is very quiet, and that shouldn't happen. It should be used by all members, so that we can exchange ideas, pictures, and get to know each other better.
So, i'll make my best to bring more members here, and any ideas about how we could do this, would be most helpful.
Iries
Iries
Admin
Admin

Location : right now? in front of my computer - bedroom - house - thessaloniki - greece

Back to top Go down

Forum is in  need of members! Empty Forum Members

Post  Chrysis Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:35 pm

Yeah this is an issue that needs to be addressed, and quickly....people need to get off their asses. Dunno exactly how to get more ppl to participate....but i think harsh methods like throwing ppl out, if they don't participate in the forum at all...prolly isn't gonna work
Chrysis
Chrysis

Back to top Go down

Forum is in  need of members! Empty Re: Forum is in need of members!

Post  Iries Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:56 pm

Well, yes, i don't think that that harsh methods will work Smile
Well, as a start, i'll try to remind it more often in guild chat, and when i'm in a party with guild members i'll address them in person.
I hope that this will make a difference as a start.
Iries
Iries
Admin
Admin

Location : right now? in front of my computer - bedroom - house - thessaloniki - greece

Back to top Go down

Forum is in  need of members! Empty Re: Forum is in need of members!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down