The Legion Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey

+4
Dawnhailer
jimmyjayjason
Traesen
Ironbone
8 posters

Go down

hey Empty hey

Post  Ironbone Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:46 am

hey guys i just wrote a long post on how im on holidy and would love to be updated with whats going on but for some reason i had to rewrite this and cba to do it all again, so if someone can lemme know whats happening that would be great i.e who was in the parties and what dropped etc - thanks see you all soon Very Happy p.s gz on t/4 !!!!
Ironbone
Ironbone
Admin
Admin

https://legionofdoom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

hey Empty Re: hey

Post  Traesen Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:41 am

thankies Very Happy

yeah, last night we managed to do the Crone, where i got some groovy trousers and a nice wand dropped for chuck(norris-like he needs a wand, when he has the element of surprise!), after our 4th attempt (i say 4, because Bogo randomly pulled Roar before we were even on the stage, lol). We then went and /pwnt the curator, after our 4th attempt again. This time, Raqwan had to pull out after attempt 3, so jimmy came in, we won, and jimmy won the ring, and i got the t4 gloves. Damn ninja's.

other than that, i'm still ginger, and you're all lemons. Now to olly williams with the weather:Olly? IT'SRAININGSIDEWAYS!!! thanks olly, and that's all for tonight.
Traesen
Traesen
Admin
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/traesen

Back to top Go down

hey Empty lucky

Post  jimmyjayjason Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:33 pm

yes as u can see above my im a lucky bastard when it comes to drops , the best thing was i was so drunk i cant even remember killing him had to log in the next morning to check if it was a dream Very Happy

jimmyjayjason

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironbone Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:10 am

lawl! jay you spawny bastard!!!!!! what about huntsman - moroes and maiden eh? come on i ned the info, cant sleep at night here and i still got 1.5 weeks to go!!!! me and pile are off for our daily bacon and egg sarnies now Very Happy then its off to naples for some italian shit, adios
Ironbone
Ironbone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnhailer Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:51 am

OK, so we started on Wednesday, 2 pug (a warrior tank and a mage), Power was tanking too, Bovex and Chuckchuck healed. We had a little problem with the Huntsman but we downed him without any serious damage. Did a few more tries with Moroes too but with no luck.

We continued the next day. Bovex wasnt able to come so we took Demon and Milva (the warrior from the other day) introduced us to an elemental shammy. We went for Moroes and killed him with no problems for the 3rd try or so. Maiden was the next in line and we had to take another pug (a rouge this time) coz someone had to leave. Maiden went down to the 2nd or 3rd try and wohoo: 2 healer drops! Chuck got a shiny new bracers, Demon a kinky leather gloves Smile. We went on to see whats the opera event but were unlucky: it was Oz. after a few tries we called it a day.

On Friday we started with the opera. Bovex was again with us and the pugs came also so grouping wasn't a problem. After a unlcky try we managed to kill the crone and pressed on to the Curator. With the Curator we tried the usual "spread and kill" tactics but it was a disaster. Then we gave a go to Mym's "mob up and smash 'em all" strategy and surprise-surprise, we did it. Curator went down and You know the rest.

As a side note: I told Milva and the elemental shammy (his gf) that if they ever wanna switch guild we would like to have them in our ranks. Their answer was positive, I look forward to talk with them about this.

Otherwise my priest is almost lvl33, Moniva has a new cat who wants to her screen, Bovex is going to cinema to watch Kung Fu Panda and Diablo 3 was announced!

So this week was cery eventful, hope it will continue! Smile

Have fun tho, Italy is nice and the food is superb! And drink some grappa too!
Dawnhailer
Dawnhailer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironbone Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:00 am

cheers Dawn, me and Pile are wondering if you can update us daily about whats going on as its killing us to be away! lol but we are having a great time and both sunburn to death, pile says never ever try pastachio icecream (yuk!). i Would like to know how close we are to doing this chess event? and also i have herd of milva before cant really remember what he was like (tauren female?) and if he has better gear then me i wont be happy lol.
cheers Very Happy
Ironbone
Ironbone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

hey Empty milva

Post  jimmyjayjason Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:36 am

yes m8 tauren bird , he is quite good and think i have played with him b4 , not sure about gear he had some rubbish sword called the sun eater or something on the first run. Then replaced it with some other sword he made and according to dawn he is lvl375 BS and sword master which is very usefull Very Happy
his missis seems ok aswell i think her totems made the morose fight the other day alot easyer, more importantly im off sailing tomorrow maybe see u on the open sea

ps got my chest and it is well sweet
Very Happy

jimmyjayjason

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnhailer Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:29 am

Well how close we are to the chest event? Very mate! Tbh there are only trash mobs between the Curator's dead body and the chess event (and 3 bosses who can be avoided easily).

Btw dont bother with ice-cream, drink grappa!
Dawnhailer
Dawnhailer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnhailer Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:41 am

Well Sunday was eventful. We got 2 new members, a warrior and a priest, and started Kara as usual. The pugs couldn't come so we asked the warrior (don't remember his name) to come as tank (or rather he said he would like to come). Anyway we started.... and after 5 mins we wished we hadn't started.

The warrior 1st asked where was Kara?
Then: where were the mobs?
And we felt that this wont be good... even if the guy had Kara loot. Think he bought power lvling or bought the account from ebay. Anyway after 4 wipes on trash mobs he left the raid, and got kicked in less 5 sec after.

Anyway we found out that there are 2 kinds of trash mobs there: Arcane Protectors and Mana Leeches.
Arcane Protectors are a pain in the ass. They hit hard, casts arcane bolts on the second on their aggro list and spawn Arcane Flares that do something like Arcane explosion but it not only damages but drains mana too. On the first pull 2 comes, the others can be picked one by one.
The Mana Leeches comes in groups, there are 3 or 4 in a group. They are immune to all kinds of magic so melee dps has to take care of them. Good thing is that they have low health and only moderate damage.

About Chuck: I wasnt online when this happaned and I demoted Chuckchuck to prevent a guildbank theft. I think his account has been compromised Sad
To prevent such things Blizz made a keyring whicj provides additional security for your WoW account. I tried to order one today and guess what: SOLD OUT. Link:
Blizzard Authenticator.
Dawnhailer
Dawnhailer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrysis Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:45 pm

thanks for sorting out the probs with andys chars dawn...i wanted to do that but did not have the previleges...hope to see him soon back on ( btw thank god i play on a mac where account compromization is about as impossible as it gets)
Chrysis
Chrysis

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnhailer Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:05 pm

It's the end of Monday and we have some bad news and some good news.

Let's start with the bad news: Still no news from Chuck. The priest who joined yesterday left today to search for "a friendly guild to do heroics". No comment.
But here's the craziest shit from today: Klarasser (lvl 16 warlock, currently in the EatMeAlive guild) claimed that he is Zorg's alt and asked for money from guildies. I mean wtf? Zorg is in Italy having fun, right? So I'm thinking about doing something about this.

Now some good news: I'm exalted with Thrallmar now! Stormcaller, whoa! +950 frost dmg! Power got some gear improvements too. So slowly slowly we are growing up for the raids gear-wise Smile
Dawnhailer
Dawnhailer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironbone Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:06 am

lol, i can confrim that zorg was in Corsica yesterday, toady he is in toulon France Wink
Ironbone
Ironbone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrysis Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:55 am

btw...it wouldnt be for the first time that somebody from the EatMeAlive was posing at zorg....a guy named Kellogs was posing as him about 2 weeks ago asking for boost...hes now currently residing on my ignore list...asked a couple of ppl in trade if they had any experience of this kind with ppl from that guild...and the response to my syrprise was positive...so something has to be done about this.
Chrysis
Chrysis

Back to top Go down

Post  Iries Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:29 am

My question is.. why especially Zorg? Does he have anything to do with that guild? maybe in the past? Someone he knows there? Someone that doesn't like him there? I don't think we can do much unless we find who started that and why.
Iries
Iries
Admin
Admin

Location : right now? in front of my computer - bedroom - house - thessaloniki - greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnhailer Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:12 pm

Ok so today's big news: we won the chess! No loot for us (again sry Irires but I think rolling was the better solution there), but hey, now we know how to do it and it's real easy!

We also tried the Shade of Aran but we need to practice that guy a bit.

Other news: I made contact with a guy in EatMeAlive. Told him about the Zorg-poser and stuff, maybe I can make contact with an officer and/or their GM too.
Dawnhailer
Dawnhailer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  raqwan123 Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:04 am

Yo IB , Pd . hope the holladay is going well sunny

Karazan reset on wed , and i Sort of organised my first raid ( with some/lots of help from dawn Very Happy )
not many LoD'rs were online, so we pug'ed the tanks. Went slow to start but picked up after
the 3rd wipe. sum one left and traesen joind, but we still managed the huntsman with only 9!,
Unfortunatly the raid was brought to a abrupt stop as the druid,tank/pug went offline , and his tank buddy
had to leave to .

I went on to clear Sv,Bot and ramps with 4 other pugs and had a rearly good time. ive asked that if we need them can they come to kara
and they said theyd love to. there was a prot pally , hunter, shammy and druid.

but on that note i'll leave you to your time off.

Raqwan
raqwan123
raqwan123

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnhailer Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:58 pm

Good news: Chuckchuck came online last night, his account was hacked, 2k gold stolen from him. What's the good new in this? He didn't go nuts and he's back in game and we are all happy for this!
Also there was no Kara run yesterday so instead we decided to go on a rep run for the Keepers of Time. Langston tanked, he made a few mistakes but he did well all in all. So with time and practice he will be a good tank.
Dawnhailer
Dawnhailer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  paragus Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:29 am

yo everyone , thought id take 5 mins from being burnt to bits and say hi to you all
, we went to a huge aqua park today it had some awesome slides nd good food . but walkin round in
bare feet sucked ..Alot , my bro said it felt like 1000 suns explodeing on his feet , i think he under exadurated
pizza in palma is nice , the free bacon and egg breakfasts are verry nice and the Ice cream doesnt last 10 seconds Cool ffs

Back for a nap in the shade now i think ffs
take cair everyone ffs Very Happy
paragus
paragus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

hey Empty sailing

Post  jimmyjayjason Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:48 am

hey guys good to see the guild is well this sailing lark is emotional we got stuck 15 miles from land in a massive storm last night and had to get saves by the RNLI , the worst night of my life i bet u dont have to but up with this shit on your boat craig!!!!!!

jimmyjayjason

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum