The Legion Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroic instances

3 posters

Go down

Heroic instances Empty Heroic instances

Post  jimmyjayjason Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:58 am

Hi all,
LOD now has a large number of well geared lvl 70 players but hardly ever seem to get a guild group for heroics. currently only a hand full of players seem to do the daily heroic (mainly officers) as we now have T/S it is not only a very good way to improve your gear but a good way to get to know ppl in the guild better cos as u all know we are LODers for life now :l Also if we can get guid groups whatever epic item drops from the last boss goes to an LODer helpin us gear up and improve as a guild

plz let me know your opinions Very Happy

jimmyjayjason

Back to top Go down

Heroic instances Empty Re: Heroic instances

Post  karkazole Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:06 pm

Once i hit 70 i will be interested in part taking in heroics but for those of you who are already prepared and ready to go you should ask in guild chat if there are any heroics lined up as well as checking group calender.

For dailys i think there should be a time set in group calender for the daily heroic (whatever it may be) then if anyone is interested in taking part they simply turn up at said location and if there isnt enough people then use LFM matchmaking system - simple.

karkazole

Location : My mate requested me to say this /sigh "MY COMMAND CENTRE"

Back to top Go down

Post  Bogoman Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:01 pm

hey jimmy im always up for heroics
especielly arca, sp or mgt just 1 damn trinket:/
Bogoman
Bogoman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content