The Legion Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving to Black Widow for some time

3 posters

Go down

Moving to Black Widow for some time Empty Moving to Black Widow for some time

Post  Iries Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:31 am

As we have seen these days many members leave in order to go to other guilds. Most of those members are those ones that joined LoD at lvl 70, so can't say they care for the guild. On the other hand, the ones that stay with LoD no matter what are the ones that have been in for a long time and love it.
So what we thought is that we should put a little more attention to BlackWidow, which for some of us is as if it doesn't exist. Its members are the future Loders and we should help them love this guild as much as we do.
Therefore, I decided to move there for a bit with Iries, get to organise them, recruit more members, and help them lvl as much as i can.
So, i'll see you around guys, and i'd be glad to see you there with any of your alts. Smile
Iries
Iries
Admin
Admin

Location : right now? in front of my computer - bedroom - house - thessaloniki - greece

Back to top Go down

Moving to Black Widow for some time Empty Re: Moving to Black Widow for some time

Post  Moniwa Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:43 am

good work iries!
ill be there, visit u with my alt and help the chat going! =)

CHEERS!
Moniwa
Moniwa

Back to top Go down

Moving to Black Widow for some time Empty Re: Moving to Black Widow for some time

Post  Crushdan Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:24 am

Just a quick note on this, I am fairly new to this game and really enjoy playing with the lads that I work with. We all help each other where we can. But I would like to thank Iries for the help she has given me in the last couple of weeks, with leveling and such. Its nice to see that members of LOD have decided to come across to the junior guild and help out future members of LOD.

Thanks

Crush

Crushdan

Location : The cupboard under the stairs got raided so now I'm in the garden shed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum